Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804
- (global) Must be'U'or'L'.If, upper triangle ofuplo='U'A(1:n,ja:ja+n-1) is stored;If, lower triangle ofuplo='L'A(1:n,ja:ja+n-1) is stored.
- (global) The order of the distributed submatrixA(1:n,ja:ja+n-1).(.n≥0)
- (global)The number of superdiagonals of the distributed matrix if, or the number of subdiagonals ifuplo='U'.uplo='L'(bw≥0)
- (local)Pointer into the local memory to an array of size.lld_a*LOCc(ja+n-1)On entry, this array contains the local pieces of the upper or lower triangle of the symmetric/Hermitian band distributed matrixA(1:n,ja:ja+n-1) to be factored.
- (global) The index in the global matrixAindicating the start of the matrix to be operated on (which may be either all ofAor a submatrix ofA).
- (global and local) array of sizedlen_. The array descriptor for the distributed matrixA.If, thendtype_a= 501;dlen_≥7else if, thendtype_a= 1.dlen_≥9
- (local) The size of the arrayaf.Must be.laf≥(NB+2*bw)*bwIflafis not large enough, an error code will be returned and the minimum acceptable size will be returned inaf.
- (local) Workspace array of sizelwork.
- (local or global) The size of theworkarray, must be.lwork≥bw2
- On exit, if, contains the permuted triangular factorinfo=0UorLfrom the Cholesky factorization of the band matrixA(1:n,ja:ja+n-1), as specified byuplo.
- (local)Array of sizelaf. Auxiliary fill-in space. The fill-in space is created in a call to the factorizationfunctionp?pbtrfand stored inaf. Note that if a linear system is to be solved usingp?pbtrsafter the factorizationfunction,afmust not be altered.
- On exit,contains the minimum value ofworklworkrequired for optimum performance.
- (global)If, the execution is successful.info=0:info< 0If thei-th argument is an array and thej-th entry, indexedhad an illegal value, thenj- 1,info= -(i*100+j); if thei-th argument is a scalar and had an illegal value, theninfo=-i.:info>0Ifinfo=k≤NPROCS, the submatrix stored on processorinfoand factored locally was not positive definite, and the factorization was not completed.Ifinfo=k>NPROCS, the submatrix stored on processorrepresenting interactions with other processors was not nonsingular, and the factorization was not completed.info-NPROCS