- (global)Indicates whether the upper or lower triangular part of sub(A) is stored. Must be'U'or'L'.IfIf, the arrayuplo='U'astores the upper triangular part of the matrix sub(A) that is factored asUH*U., the arrayuplo='L'astores the lower triangular part of the matrix sub(A) that is factored asL*L.H
- (global) The order of the distributed matrix sub(A)(.n≥0)
- (local)Pointer into the local memory to an array of size.lld_a*LOCc(ja+n-1)On entry, this array contains the local pieces of then-by-nsymmetric/Hermitian distributed matrix sub(A) to be factored.Depending onuplo, the arrayacontains either the upper or the lower triangular part of the matrix sub(A) (seeuplo).
- (global) The row and column indices in the global matrixAindicating the first row and the first column of the matrix sub(A), respectively.
- (global and local) array of sizedlen_. The array descriptor for the distributed matrixA.
- The upper or lower triangular part ofais overwritten by the Cholesky factorUorL, as specified byuplo.
- (global) .If, the execution is successful;info=0: if theinfo< 0i-th argument is an array, and thej-th entry, indexedhad an illegal value, thenj- 1,info= -(i*100+j); if thei-th argument is a scalar and had an illegal value, theninfo=-i.Ifinfo=k>0, the leading minor of orderk,A(ia:ia+k-1,ja:ja+k-1), is not positive-definite, and the factorization could not be completed.