File name specified as a null-terminated string
Pointer to a new random stream
Error status of the operation
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804
- VSL_ERROR_OK, VSL_STATUS_OK
- Indicates no error, execution is successful.
- fnameis aNULLpointer.
- Indicates an error in opening the file.
- Indicates an error in writing the file.
- Indicates an error in closing the file.
- System cannot allocate memory for internal needs.
- Unknown file format.
- File format version is unsupported.
- Non-deterministic random number generator is not supported.
- ARS-5 random number generator is not supported on the CPU running the application.