Limitations of the FFTW2 Interface to
- Real-to-half-complex and respective backward transforms
- Print plan functions
- Functions for importing/exporting/forgetting wisdom
- Most of the FFTW functions not covered by the original FFTW2 documentation
- FFTW_IN_PLACEIf this value offlagsis supplied, the plan is marked so that computational functions using that plan ignore the parameters related to output (out,ostride, andodist). Unlike the original FFTW interface, the wrappers never use theoutparameter as a scratch space for in-place transforms.
- FFTW_THREADSAFEIf this value offlagsis supplied, the plan is marked read-only. An attempt to change attributes of a read-only plan aborts the application.