Performs scaling and in-place transposition/copying of matrices.
mkl_?imatcopyroutine performs scaling and in-place transposition/copying of matrices. A transposition operation can be a normal matrix copy, a transposition, a conjugate transposition, or just a conjugation. The operation is defined as follows:
Parameter descriptions are common for all implemented interfaces with the exception of data types that refer here to the FORTRAN 77 standard types. Data types specific to the different interfaces are described in the section
Different arrays must not overlap.
- Ordering of the matrix storage.CHARACTER*1.Ifordering='R'or'r', the ordering is row-major.Ifordering='C'or'c', the ordering is column-major.
- Parameter that specifies the operation type.CHARACTER*1.Iftrans='N'or'n',op(and the matrixAB)=ABABis assumed unchanged on input.Iftrans='T'or't', it is assumed thatABshould be transposed.Iftrans='C'or'c', it is assumed thatABshould be conjugate transposed.Iftrans='R'or'r', it is assumed thatABshould be only conjugated.If the data is real, thentrans='R'is the same astrans='N', andtrans='C'is the same astrans='T'.
- The number of rows in matrixINTEGER.ABbefore the transpose operation.
- The number of columns in matrixINTEGER.ABbefore the transpose operation.
- REALformkl_simatcopy.DOUBLE PRECISIONformkl_dimatcopy.COMPLEXformkl_cimatcopy.DOUBLE COMPLEXformkl_zimatcopy.Array, size.ab(lda,*)
- REALformkl_simatcopy.DOUBLE PRECISIONformkl_dimatcopy.COMPLEXformkl_cimatcopy.DOUBLE COMPLEXformkl_zimatcopy.This parameter scales the input matrix byalpha.
- Distance between the first elements in adjacent columns (in the case of the column-major order) or rows (in the case of the row-major order) in the source matrix; measured in the number of elements.INTEGER.This parameter must be at leastrowsifordering='C'or'c', andmax(1,otherwise.cols)
- Distance between the first elements in adjacent columns (in the case of the column-major order) or rows (in the case of the row-major order) in the destination matrix; measured in the number of elements.INTEGER.To determine the minimum value ofldbon output, consider the following guideline:Ifordering='C'or