Scales and sums two matrices including in addition to performing out-of-place transposition operations.
mkl_?omataddroutine scales and adds two matrices, as well as performing out-of-place transposition operations. A transposition operation can be no operation, a transposition, a conjugate transposition, or a conjugation (without transposition). The following out-of-place memory movement is done:
C := alpha*op(A) + beta*op(B)
op(B)operations are transpose, conjugate-transpose, conjugate (no transpose), or no transpose, depending on the values of
transb. If no transposition of the source matrices is required,
mis the number of rows and
nis the number of columns in the source matrices
B. In this case, the output matrix
Parameter descriptions are common for all implemented interfaces with the exception of data types that refer here to the FORTRAN 77 standard types. Data types specific to the different interfaces are described in the section
Note that different arrays must not overlap.
- Ordering of the matrix storage.CHARACTER*1.Ifordering='R'or'r', the ordering is row-major.Ifordering='C'or'c', the ordering is column-major.
- Parameter that specifies the operation type on matrixCHARACTER*1.A.Iftransa='N'or'n',op(and the matrixA)=AAis assumed unchanged on input.Iftransa='T'or't', it is assumed thatAshould be transposed.Iftransa='C'or'c', it is assumed thatAshould be conjugate transposed.Iftransa='R'or'r', it is assumed thatAshould be conjugated (and not transposed).If the data is real, thentransa='R'is the same astransa='N', andtransa='C'is the same astransa='T'.
- Parameter that specifies the operation type on matrixCHARACTER*1.B.Iftransb='N'or'n',op(and the matrixB)=BBis assumed unchanged on input.Iftransb='T'or't', it is assumed thatBshould be transposed.Iftransb='C'or'c', it is assumed thatBshould be conjugate transposed.Iftransb='R'or'r', it is assumed thatBshould be conjugated (and not transposed).If the data is real, thentransb='R'is the same astransb='N', andtransb='C'is the same astransb='T'.
- The number of matrix rows in op(INTEGER.A), op(B), andC.
- The number of matrix columns in op(INTEGER.A), op(B), andC.
- REALformkl_somatadd.DOUBLE PRECISIONformkl_domatadd.COMPLEXformkl_comatadd.DOUBLE COMPLEXformkl_zomatadd.This parameter scales the input matrix byalpha.
- REALformkl_somatadd.DOUBLE PRECISIONformkl_domatadd.COMPLEXformkl_comatadd.DOUBLE COMPLEXformkl_zomatadd.Array, size