Performs scaling and out-place transposition/copying of matrices.
mkl_?omatcopyroutine performs scaling and out-of-place transposition/copying of matrices. A transposition operation can be a normal matrix copy, a transposition, a conjugate transposition, or just a conjugation. The operation is defined as follows:
The routine parameter descriptions are common for all implemented interfaces with the exception of data types that mostly refer here to the FORTRAN 77 standard types. Data types specific to the different interfaces are described in the section
Different arrays must not overlap.
- Ordering of the matrix storage.CHARACTER*1.Ifordering='R'or'r', the ordering is row-major.Ifordering='C'or'c', the ordering is column-major.
- Parameter that specifies the operation type.CHARACTER*1.Iftrans='N'or'n',op(and the matrixA)=AAis assumed unchanged on input.Iftrans='T'or't', it is assumed thatAshould be transposed.Iftrans='C'or'c', it is assumed thatAshould be conjugate transposed.Iftrans='R'or'r', it is assumed thatAshould be only conjugated.If the data is real, thentrans='R'is the same astrans='N', andtrans='C'is the same astrans='T'.
- The number of rows in matrixINTEGER.B(the source matrix).
- The number of columns in matrixINTEGER.B(the source matrix).
- REALformkl_somatcopy.DOUBLE PRECISIONformkl_domatcopy.COMPLEXformkl_comatcopy.DOUBLE COMPLEXformkl_zomatcopy.This parameter scales the input matrix byalpha.
- REALformkl_somatcopy.DOUBLE PRECISIONformkl_domatcopy.