Solves a system of linear matrix equations for a sparse matrix in the BSR format (deprecated).
This routine is deprecated. Use mkl_sparse_?_trsm from the
Inspector-executor Sparse BLAS interface instead.
mkl_?bsrsmroutine solves a system of linear equations with matrix-matrix operations for a sparse matrix in the BSR format:
Care dense matrices,
Ais a sparse upper or lower triangular matrix with unit or non-unit main diagonal,
Tis the transpose of
This routine supports a BSR format both with one-based indexing and zero-based indexing.
Parameter descriptions are common for all implemented interfaces with the exception of data types that refer here to the FORTRAN 77 standard types. Data types specific to the different interfaces are described in the section
- Specifies the operation.CHARACTER*1.Ifortransa='N''n', then the matrix-matrix product is computed asC:=alpha*inv(A)*B.Ifortransa='T''t'or'C'or'c', then the matrix-vector product is computed as.C:=alpha*inv(AT)*B
- Number of block columns of the matrixINTEGER.A.
- Number of columns of the matrixINTEGER.C.
- Size of the block in the matrixINTEGER.A.
- REALformkl_sbsrsm.DOUBLE PRECISIONformkl_dbsrsm.COMPLEXformkl_cbsrsm.DOUBLE COMPLEXformkl_zbsrsm.