Triangular solver with simplified interface for a sparse matrix stored in the BSR format (3-array variation) with one-based indexing (deprecated).
This routine is deprecated. Use mkl_sparse_?_trsvfrom the
Inspector-executor Sparse BLAS interface instead.
mkl_?bsrtrsvroutine solves a system of linear equations with matrix-vector operations for a sparse matrix stored in the BSR format (3-array variation) :
Ais a sparse upper or lower triangular matrix with unit or non-unit main diagonal,
Tis the transpose of
This routine supports only one-based indexing of the input arrays.
Parameter descriptions are common for all implemented interfaces with the exception of data types that refer here to the FORTRAN 77 standard types. Data types specific to the different interfaces are described in the section
- Specifies the upper or low triangle of the matrixCHARACTER*1.Ais used.Iforuplo='U''u', then the upper triangle of the matrixAis used.Iforuplo='L''l', then the low triangle of the matrixAis used.
- Specifies the operation.CHARACTER*1.Ifortransa='N''n', then the matrix-vector product is computed asy:=A*xIfortransa='T''t'or'C'or'c', then the matrix-vector product is computed as.y:=AT*x
- Specifies whetherCHARACTER*1.Ais a unit triangular matrix.Ifordiag='U''u', thenAis a unit triangular.Ifordiag='N''n', thenAis not a unit triangular.
- Number of block rows of the matrixINTEGER.A.
- Size of the block in the matrixINTEGER.A.
- REALformkl_sbsrtrsv.DOUBLE PRECISIONformkl_dbsrtrsv.COMPLEXformkl_cbsrtrsv.DOUBLE COMPLEXformkl_zbsrtrsv.Array containing elements of non-zero blocks of the matrixA. Its length is equal to the number of non-zero blocks in the matrixAmultiplied by. Refer tolb*lbvaluesarray description in BSR Format for more details.The non-zero elements of the given row of the matrix must be stored in the same order as they appear in the row (from left to right).No diagonal element can be omitted from a sparse storage if the solver is called with the non-unit indicator.
- Array of lengthINTEGER.(, containing indices of block in the arraym+ 1)a, such thatis the index in the arrayia(I)aof the first non-zero element from the rowI. The value of the last elementis equal to the number of non-zero blocksia(m+ 1)plus one. Refer torowIndexarray description in BSR Format for more details.