Triangular solvers with simplified interface for a sparse matrix in the CSR format (3-array variation) with one-based indexing (deprecated).
This routine is deprecated. Use mkl_sparse_?_trsv from the
Inspector-executor Sparse BLAS interface instead.
mkl_?csrtrsvroutine solves a system of linear equations with matrix-vector operations for a sparse matrix stored in the CSR format (3 array variation):
Ais a sparse upper or lower triangular matrix with unit or non-unit main diagonal,
Tis the transpose of
This routine supports only one-based indexing of the input arrays.
Parameter descriptions are common for all implemented interfaces with the exception of data types that refer here to the FORTRAN 77 standard types. Data types specific to the different interfaces are described in the section
- Specifies whether the upper or low triangle of the matrixCHARACTER*1.Ais used.Iforuplo='U''u', then the upper triangle of the matrixAis used.Iforuplo='L''l', then the low triangle of the matrixAis used.
- Specifies the system of linear equations.CHARACTER*1.Ifortransa='N''n', thenA*y=xIfortransa='T''t'or'C'or'c', then,AT*y=x
- Specifies whetherCHARACTER*1.Ais unit triangular.Ifordiag='U''u', thenAis a unit triangular.Ifordiag='N''n', thenAis not unit triangular.
- Number of rows of the matrixINTEGER.A.
- REALformkl_scsrtrmv.DOUBLE PRECISIONformkl_dcsrtrmv.COMPLEXformkl_ccsrtrmv.DOUBLE COMPLEXformkl_zcsrtrmv.Array containing non-zero elements of the matrixA. Its length is equal to the number of non-zero elements in the matrixA. Refer tovaluesarray description in Sparse Matrix Storage Formats for more details.The non-zero elements of the given row of the matrix must be stored in the same order as they appear in the row (from left to right).No diagonal element can be omitted from a sparse storage if the solver is called with the non-unit indicator.