Generates a vector of plane rotations with real cosines and real/complex sines.
The routine generates a vector of real/complex plane rotations with real cosines, determined by elements of the real/complex vectors
and the following conventions are used (these are the same as in
zlartgbut differ from the BLAS Level 1 routine
i) = 1
i) = 0
i) = 0
i) is chosen so that
- INTEGER. The number of plane rotations to be generated.
- REALforslargvDOUBLE PRECISIONfordlargvCOMPLEXforclargvDOUBLE COMPLEXforzlargvArrays,DIMENSION(1+(n-1)*incx) and (1+(n-1)*incy), respectively. On entry, the vectorsxandy.
- INTEGER. The increment between elements ofx..incx> 0
- INTEGER. The increment between elements ofy..incy> 0
- INTEGER. The increment between elements of the output arrayc..incc> 0
- On exit,x(i) is overwritten bya(for real flavors), or byir(for complex flavors), fori.i= 1,...,n
- On exit, the siness(i) of the plane rotations.
- REALforslargv/clargvDOUBLE PRECISIONfordlargv/zlargvArray,DIMENSION(1+(n-1)*incc). The cosines of the plane rotations.