Merges the two sets of singular values together into a single sorted set. Used by
?lasd2merges the two sets of singular values together into a single sorted set. Then it tries to deflate the size of the problem. There are two ways in which deflation can occur: when two or more singular values are close together or if there is a tiny entry in the
Zvector. For each such occurrence the order of the related secular equation problem is reduced by one.
?lasd2is called from
- The row dimension of the upper block.INTEGER..nl≥1
- The row dimension of the lower block.INTEGER..nr≥1
- INTEGER.If): the lower block is ansqre= 0nr-by-nrsquare matrixIf): the lower block is ansqre= 1nr-by-(nr+1) rectangular matrix. The bidiagonal matrix hasrows andn=nl+nr+ 1columns.m=n+sqre≥n
- REALforslasd2DOUBLE PRECISIONfordlasd2Array,DIMENSION(n). On entrydcontains the singular values of the two submatrices to be combined.
- REALforslasd2DOUBLE PRECISIONfordlasd2Contains the diagonal element associated with the added row.
- REALforslasd2DOUBLE PRECISIONfordlasd2Contains the off-diagonal element associated with the added row.
- REALforslasd2DOUBLE PRECISIONfordlasd2Array,DIMENSION(ldu,n). On entryucontains the left singular vectors of two submatrices in the two square blocks with corners at (1,1), (nl,nl), and (nl+2,nl+2), (n,n).
- The leading dimension of the arrayINTEGER.u..ldu≥n
- The leading dimension of the output arrayINTEGER.u2..ldu2≥n
- REALforslasd2DOUBLE PRECISION