- INTEGER.The number of rows and columns in the matrix..n≥0
- REALforslasq1DOUBLE PRECISIONfordlasq1.Array,DIMENSION(n).On entry,dcontains the diagonal elements of the bidiagonal matrix whoseSVDis desired.
- REALforslasq1DOUBLE PRECISIONfordlasq1.Array,DIMENSION(n).On entry, elementscontain the off-diagonal elements of the bidiagonal matrix whosee(1:n-1)SVDis desired.
- REALforslasq1DOUBLE PRECISIONfordlasq1.Workspace array,DIMENSION(4.n)
- On normal exit,dcontains the singular values in decreasing order.
- On exit,eis overwritten.
- INTEGER.= 0: successful exit;< 0: if, theinfo= -ii-th argument had an illegal value;> 0: the algorithm failed:= 1, a split was marked by a positive value ine;= 2, current block ofZnot diagonalized after 100niterations (in inner while loop) - on exit the current contents ofdanderepresent a matrix with the same singular values as the matrix with which?lasq1was originally called, and which the calling subroutine could use to finish the computation, or even feed back into?lasq1;= 3, termination criterion of outer while loop not met (program created more thannunreduced blocks.