Converts a symmetric matrix given by a triangular matrix factorization into two matrices and vice versa.
The routine converts matrix
A, which results from a triangular matrix factorization, into matrices
Dand vice versa. The routine returns non-diagonalized elements of
Dand applies or reverses permutation done with the triangular matrix factorization.
- Must beCHARACTER*1.'U'or'L'.Indicates whether the details of the factorization are stored as an upper or lower triangular matrix:If: the upper triangular,uplo='U'.A=U*D*UTIf: the lower triangular,uplo='L'.A=L*D*LT
- Must beCHARACTER*1.'C'or'R'.
- The order of matrixINTEGER.A;n≥0.
- REALforssyconvDOUBLE PRECISIONfordsyconvCOMPLEXforcsyconvDOUBLE COMPLEXforzsyconvArray of size.ldabynThe block diagonal matrixDand the multipliers used to obtain the factorUorLas computed by?sytrf.
- The leading dimension ofINTEGER.a;.lda≥max(1,n)
- Array, size at leastINTEGER.max(1,.n)Details of the interchanges and the block structure ofD, as returned by?sytrf.