Solves a system of linear equations A * X = B with a complex Hermitian matrix using the factorization computed by
?hetrs_3solves a system of linear equations A * X = B with a complex Hermitian matrix A using the factorization computed by
?hetrf_rk: A = P*U*D*(U
T) or A = P*L*D*(L
T), where U (or L) is unit upper (or lower) triangular matrix, U
H) is the conjugate of U (or L), P is a permutation matrix, P
Tis the transpose of P, and D is a Hermitian and block diagonal with 1-by-1 and 2-by-2 diagonal blocks.
This algorithm uses Level 3 BLAS.
- CHARACTER*1Specifies whether the details of the factorization are stored as an upper or lower triangular matrix:
- ='U': Upper triangular; form is A = P*U*D*(UH)*(PT).
- ='L': Lower triangular; form is A = P*L*D*(LH)*(PT).
- INTEGERThe order of the matrix A.n≥ 0.
- INTEGERThe number of right-hand sides; that is, the number of columns in the matrix B.nrhs≥ 0.
- COMPLEXforchetrs_3COMPLEX*16forzhetrs_3Array, dimension (Diagonal of the block diagonal matrix D and factor U or L as computed bylda,n).?hetrf_rk:
- Onlydiagonal elements of the Hermitian block diagonal matrix D on the diagonal of A; that is, D(k,k) = A(k,k). Superdiagonal (or subdiagonal) elements of D should be provided on entry in arraye.
- Ifuplo='U', factor U in the superdiagonal part of A. Ifuplo='L', factor L in the subdiagonal part of A.
- INTEGERThe leading dimension of the arrayA.lda≥ max(1,n).
- COMPLEXforchetrs_3COMPLEX*16forzhetrs_3Array, dimension (On entry, contains the superdiagonal (or subdiagonal) elements of the Hermitian block diagonal matrix D with 1-by-1 or 2-by-2 diagonal blocks. Ifn).uplo='U', e(i) = D(i-1,i),i=2:N, and e(1) is not referenced. Ifuplo='L', e(i) = D(i+1,i),i=1:N-1, and e(n) is not referenced.For 1-by-1 diagonal block D(k), where 1 ≤k≤n, the elemente(k) is not referenced in both theuplo='U'anduplo='L'cases.
- INTEGERArray, dimension (Details of the interchanges and the block structure of D as determined byn).?hetrf_rk.
- COMPLEXforchetrs_3COMPLEX*16forzhetrs_3On entry, the right-hand side matrix B.The second dimension ofBmust be at least max(1,nrhs).
- INTEGERThe leading dimension of the arrayB.ldb≥ max(1,n).
- COMPLEXforchetrs_3COMPLEX*16forzhetrs_3On exit, the solution matrix X.
- = 0: Successful exit.
- < 0: Ifinfo=