Computes the solution to the system of linear equations with a Hermitian coefficient matrix A stored in packed format, and multiple right-hand sides.
The routine solves for
Xthe system of linear equations
nHermitian matrix stored in packed format, the columns of matrix
Bare individual right-hand sides, and the columns of
Xare the corresponding solutions.
The diagonal pivoting method is used to factor
L) is a product of permutation and unit upper (lower) triangular matrices, and
Dis Hermitian and block diagonal with 1-by-1 and 2-by-2 diagonal blocks.
The factored form of
Ais then used to solve the system of equations
- Must beCHARACTER*1.'U'or'L'.Indicates whether the upper or lower triangular part ofAis stored:If, the upper triangle ofuplo='U'Ais stored.If, the lower triangle ofuplo='L'Ais stored.
- The order of matrixINTEGER.A;n≥0.
- The number of right-hand sides; the number of columns inINTEGER..B;nrhs≥0
- COMPLEXforchpsvDOUBLE COMPLEXforzhpsv.Arrays:ap(size *),b(size.ldbby *)The arraybcontains the matrixBwhose columns are the right-hand sides for the systems of equations.The second dimension ofbmust be at leastmax(1,.nrhs)
- The leading dimension ofINTEGER.b;.ldb≥max(1,n)
- The block-diagonal matrixDand the multipliers used to obtain the factorU(orL) from the factorization ofAas computed by?hptrf, stored as a packed triangular matrix in the same storage format asA.
- Ifinfo= 0,bis overwritten by the solution matrixX.
- INTEGER.Array, size at leastmax(1,. Contains details of the interchanges and the block structure ofn)D, as determined by?hptrf.Ifipiv(i) =