Checks consistency and correctness of input data and initializes certain data structures required to solve the periodic/non-periodic Helmholtz problem on a sphere.
- double*ford_commit_sph_p/d_commit_sph_np,float*fors_commit_sph_p/s_commit_sph_np.Contains the right-hand side of the problem packed in a single vector. The size of the vector is (np+1)*(nt+1) and value of the right-hand side in the mesh point (i, j) is stored inf[i+j*(np+1)] .Note that the arrayfmay be altered by the routine. Save this vector to another memory location if you want to preserve it.
- Contains the right-hand side of the problem, possibly altered on output.
- handle_s, handle_c, handle
- DFTI_DESCRIPTOR_HANDLE*. Data structures used by theFFT interface (for details, refer toFFT Functions).Intel® MKLhandle_sandhandle_care used only in?_commit_sph_pandhandleis used only in?_commit_sph_np.
- MKL_INT*. Routine completion status, which is also written toipar. Continue to call other Poisson Solver routines only if the status is 0.
?_commit_sph_p/?_commit_sph_nproutines check consistency and correctness of the parameters to be passed to the solver routines
?_sph_p/?_sph_np, respectively. They also initialize certain data structures. The routine
handle. The routines also initialize the
spararray, depending upon the routine precision. Refer to