Checks consistency and correctness of user's data as well as initializes certain data structures required to perform the Trigonometric Transform.
- doubleford_commit_trig_transform,floatfors_commit_trig_transform,array of sizenfor staggered2 transforms and of sizen+1 for all other transforms, wherenis the size of the problem. Contains data vector to be transformed. Note that the following values should be 0.0 up to rounding errors:
Otherwise, the routine will produce a warning, and the result of the computations for sine transforms may be wrong. These restrictions meet the requirements of thePoisson Solver, which the TT interface is primarily designed for (for details, see Fast Poisson Solver Routines ).Intel® MKL
- f andf[n] for sine transforms
- f[n] for staggered cosine transforms
- f for staggered sine transforms.
- MKL_INTarray of size 128. Contains integer data needed for Trigonometric Transform computations.
- doublearray of size 5n/2+2. Contains double-precision data needed for Trigonometric Transform computations. The routine initializes most elements of this array.
- floatarray of size 5n/2+2. Contains single-precision data needed for Trigonometric Transform computations. The routine initializes most elements of this array.
- Contains integer data needed for Trigonometric Transform computations. On output,iparis updated with thestatvalue.
- Contains double-precision data needed for Trigonometric Transform computations. On output, the entire array is initialized.
- Contains single-precision data needed for Trigonometric Transform computations. On output, the entire array is initialized.
- MKL_INT*. Contains the routine completion status, which is also written toipar.
?_commit_trig_transformchecks consistency and correctness of the parameters to be passed to the transform routines
?_backward_trig_transform. The routine also initializes the following data structures:
dparin case of
sparin case of
?_commit_trig_transformroutine initializes only those elements of
sparthat depend upon the type of transform, defined in the
?_init_trig_transformroutine and passed to
ipararray. The size of the problem
n, which determines sizes of the array parameters, is also passed to the routine with the
ipararray and defined in the previously called
?_init_trig_transformroutine. For a detailed description of arrays
spar, refer to Common Parameters . The routine performs only a basic check for correctness and consistency of the parameters. If you are going to modify parameters of TT routines, see Caveat on Parameter Modifications . Unlike
?_init_trig_transform, you must call the
?_commit_trig_transformroutine in your code.
- stat= 11