Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804
- INTEGERThe processor number, 0≤myproc<nprocs.
- INTEGERThe total number of processors available.
- INTEGERThe index of the leftmost eigenvalue in the eigenvalue cluster.
- INTEGERThe leftmost position in the eigenvalue cluster needed bymyproc.
- INTEGERThe rightmost position in the eigenvalue cluster needed bymyproc.
- arrayINTEGERFor each processorp, 0 <p≤nprocs,pmyils(is the index of the first eigenvalue in the eigenvalue cluster to be computed.p)pmyils(equals zero ifp)pstays idle.
- arrayINTEGERFor each processorp,pmyius(is the index of the last eigenvalue in the eigenvalue cluster to be computed.p)pmyius(equals zero ifp)pstays idle.
- INTEGERFirst and last collaborator ofmyproc.myproccollaborates with:frstcl, ...,myproc-1,myproc+1, ...,lastclIfmyproc=frstcl, there are no collaborators on the left. Ifmyproc=lastcl, there are no collaborators on the right.Iffrstcl= 0 andlastcl=nprocs-1, thenmyproccollaborates with everybody