Computes selected eigenvalues and, optionally, eigenvectors of a Hermitian matrix using Relatively Robust Representation.
p?heevrcomputes selected eigenvalues and, optionally, eigenvectors of a complex Hermitian matrix
Adistributed in 2D blockcyclic format by calling the recommended sequence of ScaLAPACK
First, the matrix
Ais reduced to complex Hermitian tridiagonal form. Then, the eigenproblem is solved using the parallel MRRR algorithm. Last, if eigenvectors have been computed, a backtransformation is done.
Upon successful completion, each processor stores a copy of all computed eigenvalues in
w. The eigenvector matrix
Zis stored in 2D block-cyclic format distributed over all processors.
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804
This notice covers the following instruction sets: SSE2, SSE4.2, AVX2, AVX-512.
- (global)CHARACTER*1Specifies whether or not to compute the eigenvectors:= 'N': Compute eigenvalues only.= 'V': Compute eigenvalues and eigenvectors.
- (global)CHARACTER*1= 'A': all eigenvalues will be found.= 'V': all eigenvalues in the interval [vl,vu] will be found.= 'I': theil-th throughiu-th eigenvalues will be found.
- (global)CHARACTER*1Specifies whether the upper or lower triangular part of the Hermitian matrixAis stored:= 'U': Upper triangular= 'L': Lower triangular
- (global )INTEGERThe number of rows and columns of the matrixA.n≥0
- COMPLEXforpcheevrCOMPLEX*16forpzheevrBlock-cyclic array, global size(, local sizen,n)