Functions Threaded with Intel® Threading Building Blocks
- LAPACK.For a list of threaded routines, see LAPACK Routines .
- Entire Level3 BLAS.
- Fast Poisson, Laplace, and Helmholtz Solver (Poisson Library).
- All Vector Mathematics functions (except service functions).
- PARDISO, a direct sparse solver based on Parallel Direct Sparse Solver (PARDISO*).Intel® MKLFor details, seeIntel® MKLPARDISO Steps .
- Sparse BLAS.For a list of threaded routines, see Sparse BLAS Routines .
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804
Sparse BLAS Routines
- mkl_sparse_?_mvusing the general compressed sparse row (CSR) and block sparse row (BSR) matrix formats.
- mkl_sparse_?_mmusing the general CSR sparse matrix format and both row and column major storage formats for the dense matrix.