Intel® Fortran, C++ Compilers
- Compiler commands are available only in the Intel® MPI Library Software Development Kit (SDK).
- For the supported versions of the listed compilers, refer to theRelease Notes.
- Compiler wrapper scripts are located in the<installdir>/bindirectory, where<installdir>is the Intel® MPI Library installation directory.
- The environment settings can be established by sourcing the<installdir>//vars.[c]shscript. If you need to use a specific library configuration, you can pass one of the following arguments to thevars.shscript to switch to the corresponding configuration:release,debug,release_mt, ordebug_mt. The ordinary multi-threaded optimized library is chosen by default .Alternatively, you can use theI_MPI_LIBRARY_KINDenvironment variable to specify a configuration and source the script without arguments.
- Ensure that the corresponding underlying compiler is already in yourPATH. If you use the Intel® compilers, source thevars.shscript from the installation directory to set up the compiler environment.
- To display mini-help of a compiler command, execute it without any parameters.