Intel® Fortran, C++ Compilers
Notes on Compiler Commands
- Compiler commands are available only in the Intel MPI Library Software Development Kit (SDK).
- For the supported versions of the listed compilers, refer to theRelease Notes.
- To display mini-help of a compiler command, execute it without any parameters.
- Compiler wrapper scripts are located in the<directory, whereinstall-dir>/bin<is the Intel MPI Library installation directory.install-dir>
- The environment settings can be established by sourcing the<script. To use a specific library configuration, pass one of the following arguments to the script to switch to the corresponding configuration:install-dir>/env/vars.[c]shrelease,debug,release_mt, ordebug_mt.
- Ensure that the corresponding underlying compiler is already in yourPATH. If you use Intel® compilers, source thevars.shscript from the installation directory to set up the compiler environment.