DPC++/C++ Compiler 2021.1 Developer Guide and Reference
- Compiler Setup
- Compiler Setup explains how to invoke the compiler on the command line or from within an IDE.macOS* is not supported for theicx/icpxordpcppcompilers. For macOS or Xcode* support, visit theicccompiler: Intel® C++ Compiler Classic Developer Guide and Reference
- OpenMP* Support
- Compiler Options
- Clang compiler options are supported for this compiler. For more information about Clang options, see the Clang documentation. The Clang website is https://clang.llvm.org/.
- Intrinsics let you generate more readable code, simplify instruction scheduling, reduce debugging, access the instructions that cannot be generated using the standard constructs of the C and C++ languages, and more. For details about available intrinsics, please see the interactive Intel® Intrinsics Guide at https://software.intel.com/sites/landingpage/IntrinsicsGuide/.
- Pragmas provide the compiler with the instructions for specific tasks, such as splitting large loops into smaller ones, enabling or disabling optimization for code, or offloading computation to the target.
- Context Sensitive/F1 Help
- Download Previous Versions of the Developer Guide and Reference
- Visit the Download Documentation: Intel® Compiler (Current and Previous) page to download PDF or FAR HTML versions of previous compiler documentation.For the best search experience, use a Google Chrome* or Internet Explorer* browser to view your downloaded copy of theIntel oneAPIDeveloper Guide and Reference.DPC++/C++CompilerIf you use Mozilla Firefox*, you may encounter an issue where theSearchtab does not work. As a workaround, you can use theContentsandIndextabs or a third-party search tool to find your content.