- Can be one of the following:
Some targets may havefrontendandbackendin one component; in that case, options are merged.
- Indicates the frontend + middle end of the Standard Portable Intermediate Representation (SPIR-V*)-based device compiler for target tripleT.The middle end is the part of a SPIR-V*-based device compiler that generates SPIR-V*. This SPIR-V* is then passed by the dpcpp driver to the backend of targetT.
- Indicates Ahead of Time (AOT) compilation for target tripleTand Just in Time (JIT) compilation for targetTat runtime.
- Indicates the device code linker for target tripleT.
- Is the target triple device.
- Are the options you want to pass totool.
- No options are passed to a tool.