omp simd early_exit
- Each operation before last lexical early exit of the loop may be executed as if early exit were not triggered within the SIMD chunk.
- After the last lexical early exit of the loop, all operations are executed as if the last iteration of the loop was found.
- Each list item specified in the linear clause is computed based on the last iteration number upon exiting the loop.
- The last value for linear clauses and conditional lastprivates clauses are preserved with respect to scalar execution.
- The last value for reductions clauses are computed as if the last iteration in the last SIMD chunk was executed up on exiting the loop.
- The shared memory state may not be preserved with regard to scalar execution.
- Exceptions are not allowed.