Intel® oneAPI DPC++ FPGA Development with Sample Browser Extension for Visual Studio Code on Linux*
- If you are a Windows* user, perform the instructions in Remote Visual Studio Code* Development with oneAPI on Windows Subsystem for Linux* to set up your system and then, follow the instructions provided in this document.
- To configure your system environment and settings for Intel oneAPI toolkits, install the Environment and Launch Configurator for Intel® oneAPI Toolkits extension for Visual Studio Code.
- Setting up the environment variables.
- Building and running the emulation image using the fast compile method.
- Generating and viewing the static HTML optimization report.
- Building and running an actual FPGA hardware image.