Disable Burst-Interleaving of Global Memory (-Xsno-interleaving=<global_memory_type>)
- To direct theIntel® oneAPIto disable burst-interleaving for the default global memory, invoke the following command:DPC++/C++Compilerdpcpp -fintelfpga -Xshardware <source_file>.cpp -Xsno-interleaving=default
- Your accelerator board might include multiple global memory types. To identify the default global memory type, refer to board vendor's documentation for your Custom Platform.
- For a heterogeneous memory system, to direct theIntel® oneAPIto disable burst-interleaving of a specific global memory type, perform the following tasks:DPC++/C++Compiler
- Consult theboard_spec.xmlfile of your Custom Platform for the names of the available global memory types (for example, DDR and quad data rate (QDR)).
- To disable burst-interleaving for one of the memory types (for example, DDR), invoke:dpcpp -fintelfpga -Xshardware <source_file>.cpp -Xsno-interleaving=DDRTheIntel® oneAPIenables manual partitioning for the DDR memory bank and configures the other memory bank in a burst-interleaved fashion.DPC++/C++Compiler
- To disable burst-interleaving for more than one type of global memory buffers, include a-Xsno-interleaving=<global_memory_type>option for each global memory type. For example, to disable burst-interleaving for both DDR and QDR, invoke the following command:dpcpp -fintelfpga -Xshardware <source_file>.cpp -Xsno-interleaving=DDR -Xsno-interleaving=QDR