Implicit Alternating Least Squares
- indicates the preference of user u of item i:
- is the threshold used to define the preference values. is the only threshold valu supported so far.
- , measures the confidence in observing
- is the rate of confidence
- is the element of the matrixR
- is the parameter of the regularization
- , denote the number of ratings of useruand itemirespectively
- If input data is homogeneous, provide the input data and store results in homogeneous numeric tables of the same type as specified in the algorithmFPType class template parameter.
- If input data is sparse, use CSR numeric tables.
Intel’s compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804