- Simple Linear Regression(if there is only one explanatory variable)
- Multiple Linear Regression(if the number of explanatory variables )
- Normal Equation system
- QR matrix decomposition
Usage of Training Alternative
- Create a Linear Regression model builder using a constructor with the required number of responses and features.
- Use thesetBetamethod to add the set of pre-calculated coefficients to the model. Specify random access iterators to the first and the last element of the set of coefficients [ISO/IEC 14882:2011 §24.2.7]_.If your set of coefficients does not contain an intercept,interceptFlagis automatically set toFalse, and toTrue, otherwise.
- Use thegetModelmethod to get the trained Linear Regression model.
- Use thegetStatusmethod to check the status of the model building process. IfDAAL_NOTHROW_EXCEPTIONSmacros is defined, the status report contains the list of errors that describe the problems API encountered (in case of API runtime failure).