For i = 0 … batch_size – 1 X and Y are vectors at offset i * stridex and i * stridey in x and y Y = alpha * X + Y end for
- Number of elements in vectorsxandy.
- Specifies the scalaralpha.
- Array of size at leaststridex*batch_sizeholding thexvectors.
- Specifies the increment for the elements ofx.
- Stride between two consecutivexvectors, must be at least (1 + (n-1)*abs(incx)).
- Array of size at leaststridey*batch_sizeholding theyvectors.
- Specifies the increment for the elements ofy.
- Stride between two consecutiveyvectors, must be at least (1 + (n-1)*abs(incy)).
- Number ofaxpycomputations to perform andxandyvectors. Must be at least 0.
- Array holding thebatch_sizeupdated vectory.