Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804
- Specify memory utilization policy for optimization routine using these types:
- Routine can allocate memory only for auxiliary structures (such as for workload balancing); the amount of memory is proportional to vector size.
- Default.Routine can allocate memory up to the size of matrixAfor converting into the appropriate sparse format.
- Handle containing internal data.
- The operation was successful.
- The routine encountered an empty handle or matrix array.
- Internal memory allocation failed.
- The input parameters contain an invalid value.
- Execution failed.
- An error in algorithm implementation occurred.
- The requested operation is not supported.