C := alpha*inv(A)*B
C := alpha*inv(AT)*B,
- Specifies the system of linear equations.Ifortransa='N''n', thenC:=alpha*inv(A)*BIfortransa='T''t'or'C'or'c', then,C:=alpha*inv(AT)*B
- Number of columns of the matrixA.
- Number of columns of the matrixC.
- Specifies the scalaralpha.
- Array of six elements, specifies properties of the matrix used for operation. Only first four array elements are used, their possible values are given inTable “Possible Values of the Parameter. Possible combinations of element values of this parameter are given inmatdescra(descra)”Table “Possible Combinations of Element Values of the Parameter.matdescra”
- Array containing non-zero elements of the matrixA.For zero-based indexing its length is.pntre[m—1] -pntrbRefer tovaluesarray description in CSR Format for more details.The non-zero elements of the given row of the matrix must be stored in the same order as they appear in the row (from left to right).No diagonal element can be omitted from a sparse storage if the solver is called with the non-unit indicator.
- For one-based indexing, array containing the column indices plus one for each non-zero element of the matrixA.For zero-based indexing, array containing the column indices for each non-zero element of the matrixA.Its length is equal to length of thevalarray.Refer tocolumnsarray description in CSR Format for more details.Column indices must be sorted in increasing order for each row.
- Array of lengthm.This array contains row indices, such thatis the first index of rowpntrb[i] -pntrbiin the arraysvalandindx.Refer topointerbarray description in CSR Format for more details.
- Array of lengthm.For zero-based indexing this array contains row indices, such thatis the last index of rowpntre[i] -pntrb - 1iin the arraysvalandindx.Refer topointerEarray description in CSR Format for more details.
- Array, sizefor one-based indexing, andldb*n(for zero-based indexing.m,ldb)On entry the leadingm-by-npart of the arraybmust contain the matrixB.
- Specifies the leading dimension ofbfor one-based indexing, and the second dimension ofbfor zero-based indexing, as declared in the calling (sub)program.
- Specifies the leading dimension ofcfor one-based indexing, and the second dimension ofcfor zero-based indexing, as declared in the calling (sub)program.
- Array, sizeldcbynfor one-based indexing, and(for zero-based indexing.m,ldc)The leadingm-by-npart of the arrayccontains the output matrixC.