- A graph matrix which will be used as a mask inmkl_graph_mxm. If it is not known or will not be present in the operation, NULL can be passed.
- A graph matrix which will be used as the first input matrix inmkl_graph_mxm. If only the second input tomkl_graph_mxmshould be optimized, NULL can be passed.
- A graph matrix which will be used as the second input matrix inmkl_graph_mxm. If only the first input tomkl_graph_mxmshould be optimized, NULL can be passed.
- A graph descriptor which defines additional modifiers formkl_graph_mxm. If it is not known, will not be used, or will change between multiple calls tomkl_graph_mxm, NULL can be passed.
- An estimate on the number of calls to the matrix-matrix product which will follow the call tomkl_graph_optimize_mxm. If negative, the routine uses the default strategy.
- If not NULL on input, a graph matrix with the optimized data for a matrix-matrix product.
- If not NULL on input, a graph matrix with optimized data for a matrix-matrix product.
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804