- A graph vector which will be used as a mask inmkl_graph_mxv. If it is not known or will not be present in the operation, NULL can be passed.
- A graph matrix which will be used inmkl_graph_mxv. Must be known and not NULL.
- A graph vector which will be used as input vector inmkl_graph_mxv. If it is not known or it will change between multiple calls tomkl_graph_mxv, NULL can be passed.
- A graph descriptor which will define additional modifiers formkl_graph_mxv. If it is not known, will change between calls tomkl_graph_mxv, or will not be used in calls tomkl_graph_mxv, NULL can be passed.
- An estimate on the number of calls to the matrix-vector product which will follow the call tomkl_graph_optimize_mxvwith the matrixA. If negative, the routine uses the default strategy.
- A graph matrix with the optimized data for a matrix-vector product.
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804