- A graph vector which will be used as a mask inmkl_graph_mxv. If it is not known or will not be present in the operation, NULL can be passed.
- A graph matrix which will be used inmkl_graph_mxv. Must be known and not NULL.
- A graph vector which will be used as input vector inmkl_graph_mxv. If it is not known or it will change between multiple calls tomkl_graph_mxv, NULL can be passed.
- A graph descriptor which will define additional modifiers formkl_graph_mxv. If it is not known, will change between calls tomkl_graph_mxv, or will not be used in calls tomkl_graph_mxv, NULL can be passed.
- An estimate on the number of calls to the matrix-vector product which will follow the call tomkl_graph_optimize_mxvwith the matrixA. If negative, the routine uses the default strategy.
- A graph matrix with the optimized data for a matrix-vector product.