- A graph vector to be modified.
- Dimension of the vector.
- Number of non-zero entries in the vector.
- A pointer to the start of theindicesarray. The array must be of length at leastnnz. The array contains zero-based indices for the non-zero entries in the vectorv. The type of the array elements is derived from theindices_typeargument. Ignored if NULL.
- A pointer to the start of thevaluesarray. The array must be of length at leastnnz. The array contains values for the non-zero entries in the vectorv. The type of the array elements is derived from thevalues_typeargument. Ignored if NULL.
- A graph vector with the updated data in the sparse format.
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804