- Specifies whether matrix storage layout is row major (LAPACK_ROW_MAJOR) or column major (LAPACK_COL_MAJOR).
- Must be'U'or'L'.Indicates how the input matrixAhas been factored:If, the arrayuplo='U'astores the factorization.A=U*D*UTIf, the arrayuplo='L'astores the factorization.A=L*D*LT
- The order of the matrixA;.n≥0
- Arraya(size max(1,contains the block diagonal matrixlda*n))Dand the multipliers used to obtain the factorUorLas returned by?sytrf.
- The leading dimension ofa;.lda≥max(1,n)
- Array, size at leastmax(1,.n)Details of the interchanges and the block structure ofDas returned by?sytrf.
- If, the symmetric inverse of the original matrix.info= 0If, the upper triangular part of the inverse is formed and the part ofuplo='U'Abelow the diagonal is not referenced.If, the lower triangular part of the inverse is formed and the part ofuplo='L'Aabove the diagonal is not referenced.