- The order ofA, the number of rows inB;n≥0.
- The number of right-hand sides, the number of columns inB;nrhs≥0.
- Arrays:dl(sizen- 1),d(sizen),du(sizen- 1),b(max(.ldb*nrhs) for column major layout and max(ldb*n) for row major layout)The arraydlcontains the(subdiagonal elements ofn- 1)A.The arraydcontains the diagonal elements ofA.The arrayducontains the(superdiagonal elements ofn- 1)A.The arraybcontains the matrixBwhose columns are the right-hand sides for the systems of equations.
- The leading dimension ofb;.ldb≥max(1,n)
- Overwritten by thendiagonal element reciprocals ofU.
- Overwritten by the solution matrixX.
- If, the execution is successful.info= 0If, theinfo=-ii-th parameter had an illegal value.If,info=iis exactly zero, and the solution has not been computed. The factorization has not been completed unlessuii.i=n
- The current implementation of BABE has a potential accuracy issue on very small or large data close to the underflow or overflow threshold respectively. Scale the matrix before applying the solver in the case of such input data.
- Applying the?dtsvbfactorization to non-diagonally dominant systems may lead to an accuracy loss, or false singularity detected due to no pivoting.