- Length ofx.
- Length ofF.
- Array of sizen. Vector, at which the function is evaluated.A reference to this array is stored inhandlefor later use and modification by?jacobi_solve.
- Precision of the Jacobian matrix calculation.
- Array of sizembyn. Contains the Jacobian matrix of the function.A reference to this array is stored inhandlefor later use and modification by?jacobi_solve.
- Data object of the. Stores internal data, including pointers to the user-provided arrays_JACOBIMATRIX_HANDLE_ttypexandfjac. It is important that the user does not move or deallocate these arrays until after calling the?jacobi_deleteroutine.
- Indicates task completion status.
TR_SUCCESS,TR_INVALID_OPTION, andTR_OUT_OF_MEMORYare defined in themkl_rci.hinclude file.
- res=TR_SUCCESS- the routine completed the task normally.
- res=TR_INVALID_OPTION- there was an error in the input parameters.
- res=TR_OUT_OF_MEMORY- there was a memory error.