- User-supplied subroutine to evaluate the function that defines the least squares problem. Called asfcn(m,n,x,f) with the following parameters:ParameterTypeDescriptionInput ParametersmPointer to the length off.nPointer to the length ofx.xArray of sizen. Vector, at which the function is evaluated. Thefcnfunction should not change this parameter.Output ParametersfArray of sizem; contains the function values atx.You need to declarefcnasexternin the calling program.
- Length ofX.
- Length ofF.
- Array of sizen. Vector at which the function is evaluated.
- Precision of the Jacobian matrix calculation.
- Array of sizembyn. Contains the Jacobian matrix of the function.
- Indicates task completion status.
TR_SUCCESS,TR_INVALID_OPTION, andTR_OUT_OF_MEMORYare defined in themkl_rci.hinclude file.
- res=TR_SUCCESS- the routine completed the task normally.
- res=TR_INVALID_OPTION- there was an error in the input parameters.
- res=TR_OUT_OF_MEMORY- there was a memory error.