The Jacobian matrix is singular.
j= 1, ...,
> 0, an extra scaling is applied to ‘s’ after it has been selected, to ensure that it does not leave the specified domain, but scales it down to not cross the boundary. This preserves the solution inside the boundary, but may result in getting stuck in a local minimum on the boundary and exiting early due to this stopping criteria
< 0, the previous behavior is maintained, which may result in the solution, x, leaving the boundary. If this occurs, try starting over with a different initial condition.
The trial step precision. If
= 0, then the trial step meets the required precision (
- is the Jacobian matrix.J(x)
- Δis the trust-region area.
- is the value of the functional.F(x)
- sis the trial step.
- Length ofx.
- Length ofF(x).
- Array of sizen. Initial guess. A reference to this array is stored in handle for later use and modification by?trnlspbc_solve.
- Array of sizen.Contains low bounds forx(lw<ix). A reference to this array is stored in handle for later use byi?trnlspbc_solve.
- Array of sizen.Contains upper bounds forx(up>ix). A reference to this array is stored in handle for later use byi?trnlspbc_solve.
- Array of size 6; contains stopping criteria.See the values in the Description section.A reference to this array is stored in handle for later use by?trnlspbc_solve.
- Specifies the maximum number of iterations.
- Specifies the maximum number of iterations of trial step calculation.
- Definition of initial size of the trust region (boundary of the trial step). The recommended minimum value is 0.1, and the recommended maximum value is 100.0. Based on your knowledge of the objective function and initial guess you can increase or decrease the initial trust region. It can influence the iteration process, for example, the direction of the iteration process and the number of iterations. If you setrsto 0.0, the solver uses the default value, which is 100.0.
- Informs about the task completion.
TR_SUCCESS,TR_INVALID_OPTION, andTR_OUT_OF_MEMORYare defined in themkl_rci.hinclude file.
- res=TR_SUCCESS- the routine completed the task normally.
- res=TR_INVALID_OPTION- there was an error in the input parameters.
- res=TR_OUT_OF_MEMORY- there was a memory error.