The Jacobian matrix is singular.
j= 1, ...,
The trial step precision. If
= 0, then the trial step meets the required precision (
- is the Jacobian matrix.J(x)
- Δis the trust-region area.
- is the value of the functional.F(x)
- sis the trial step.
- Length ofx.
- Length ofF(x).
- Array of sizen. Initial guess. A reference to this array is stored inhandlefor later use and modification by?trnlsp_solve.
- Array of size 6; contains stopping criteria.See the values in the Description section.A reference to this array is stored inhandlefor later use by?trnlsp_solve.
- Specifies the maximum number of iterations.
- Specifies the maximum number of iterations of trial step calculation.
- Definition of initial size of the trust region (boundary of the trial step). The recommend minimum value is 0.1, and the recommended maximum value is 100.0. Based on your knowledge of the objective function and initial guess you can increase or decrease the initial trust region. It can influence the iteration process, for example, the direction of the iteration process and the number of iterations. If you setrsto 0.0, the solver uses the default value, which is 100.0.
- Indicates task completion status.
TR_SUCCESS,TR_INVALID_OPTION, andTR_OUT_OF_MEMORYare defined in themkl_rci.hinclude file.
- res=TR_SUCCESS- the routine completed the task normally.
- res=TR_INVALID_OPTION- there was an error in the input parameters.
- res=TR_OUT_OF_MEMORY- there was a memory error.