- The number of rows of the matrixA(m≥0).
- The number of columns inA(.n≥0)
- The number of sub-diagonals within the band ofA(.kl≥0)
- The number of super-diagonals within the band ofA(.ku≥0)
- Array of size.ldab*nThe matrixAin band storage, in rowstokl+12; rows 1 tokl+ku+1klneed not be set. Thej-th column ofAis stored in the arrayabas follows:=ab[kl+ku+i-j+(j-1)*ldab]A(fori,j)max(1,.j-ku) ≤i≤ min(m,j+kl)
- The leading dimension of the arrayab.(ldab≥2kl+ku+1)
- On exit, details of the factorization:Uis stored as an upper triangular band matrix withsuperdiagonals in rows 1 tokl+ku, and the multipliers used during the factorization are stored in rowskl+ku+1tokl+ku+22*.kl+ku+1See the.Application Notesbelow for further details
- = 0: successful exit< 0: ifinfo= -i, thei-th argument had an illegal value,: if>0info= +i,the matrix elementU(i,i) is 0. The factorization has been completed, but the factorUis exactly singular. Division by 0 will occur if you use the factorUfor solving a system of linear equations.