- The order of the matrixA(.n≥0)
- Arrays containing elements ofA.The arraydlof size(contains the sub-diagonal elements ofn-1)A.The arraydof sizencontains the diagonal elements ofA.The arrayduof size(contains the super-diagonal elements ofn-1)A.
- Overwritten by the(multipliers that define the matrixn-1)Lfrom theLUfactorization ofA.
- Overwritten by thendiagonal elements of the upper triangular matrixUfrom theLUfactorization ofA.
- Overwritten by the(elements of the first super-diagonal ofn-1)U.
- = 0: successful exit< 0: ifinfo= -i, thei-th argument had an illegal value,> 0: ifinfo=i,the matrix elementis exactly 0. The factorization has been completed, but the factorU(i,i)Uis exactly singular. Division by 0 will occur if you use the factorUfor solving a system of linear equations.