Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804
- (local)Array of sizelds.On entry, a matrix already in Schur form.
- (local)On entry, the leading dimension of the arrays; unchanged on exit.
- (local)On entry, the order of the matrixS; unchanged on exit.
- (local)Array of size 2*j. The work buffer required by thefunction.
- (local)Set, if the input matrix had an odd number of real eigenvalues and things could not be paired or if the input matrixSwas not originally in Schur form. 0 indicates successful completion.
- On exit, the diagonal blocks ofShave been rewritten to pair the eigenvalues. The resulting matrix is no longer similar to the input.
- Work buffer.