- (local)Array of size. On entry, the Hessenberg matrix whose tridiagonal part is being scanned. Unchanged on exit.lld_a*LOCc(n_a)
- (global and local)Array of sizedlen_. The array descriptor for the distributed matrixA.
- (global)The global location of the bottom of the unreduced submatrix ofA. Unchanged on exit.
- (global)The global location of the top of the unreduced submatrix ofA. Unchanged on exit.
- (global).These three values are for the double shiftQRiteration.
- (local)This must be at least7*ceil(ceil( (. Herei-l)/mb_a)/lcm(nprow,npcol))lcmis the least common multiple andis the logical grid size.nprow*npcol
- (global). On exit, this yields the starting location of theQRdouble shift. This will satisfy:l≤m≤i-2.
- (local).Array of sizelwork.