Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804
- (global)mis the order of the square submatrix that is copied.m≥0. Unchanged on exit.
- (global)The matrix elementA(i,i) is the global location that the copying starts from. Unchanged on exit.
- (local)Array of size. On entry, the parallel matrix to be copied into or from.lld_a*LOCc(n_a)
- (global and local) array of sizedlen_. The array descriptor for the distributed matrixA.
- (local)Array of size. Ifldb*LOCc(m), this is the global portion of the matrixrev= 0A(i:i+m-1,i:i+m-1). If, this is unchanged on exit.rev= 1
- (local)The leading dimension ofB.
- (global) By usingrev0 and 1, data can be sent out and returned again. If, thenrev= 0iiis destination row index andjjis destination column index for the node(s) receiving the replicatedmatrixB. Ifii≥0,jj≥0, then node (ii,jj) receives the data. Ifii= -1,jj≥0, then all rows in columnjjreceive the data. Ifii≥0,jj= -1, then all cols in rowiireceive the data. Ifii= -1,jj= -1, then all nodes receive the data. Ifrev!=0, theniiis the source row index for the node(s) sending the replicatedB.
- (global) Useto send globalrev= 0matrixAinto locally replicatedmatrixB(on node (ii,jj)). Userev!= 0 to send locally replicatedBfrom node (ii,jj) to its owner (which changes depending on its location inA) into the globalA.
- On exit, if, the copied data. Unchanged on exit ifrev= 1.rev= 0
- If, this is unchanged on exit.rev= 1