- (local)Array of size.lld_a*LOCc(n_a)On entry, the Hessenberg matrix whose tridiagonal part is being scanned. Unchanged on exit.
- (global and local)Array of sizedlen_. The array descriptor for the distributed matrixA.
- (global)The global location of the bottom of the unreduced submatrix ofA. Unchanged on exit.
- (global)The global location of the top of the unreduced submatrix ofA.Unchanged on exit.
- (global)On entry, a "small number" for the given matrix. Unchanged on exit. The machine-dependent constants for the stopping criterion.
- (local)This must be at least2*ceil(ceil((. Herei-l)/mb_a)/ lcm(nprow,npcol))lcmis least common multiple andnprowxnpcolis the logical grid size.
- (global)On exit, this yields the bottom portion of the unreduced submatrix. This will satisfy:.l≤k≤i-1
- (local).Array of sizelwork.