- (global)The number of rows and columns to be operated on, that is, the order of the distributed matrix sub(A)..n≥0
- (local).Pointer into the local memory to an array of sizecontaining the local pieces of the distributed matrix, the trace of which is to be computed.lld_a*LOCc(ja+n-1)
- (global) The row and column indices respectively in the global matrixAindicating the first row and the first column of the matrix sub(A), respectively.
- (global and local) array of sizedlen_. The array descriptor for the distributed matrixA.
- The value returned by the function.