- (global)Specifies whether the upper or lower triangular part of the symmetric/Hermitian matrixAis stored.='U': upper triangle of sub (A) is stored;='L': lower triangle of sub (A) is stored.
- (global)The number of rows and columns to be operated on, that is, the order of the distributed matrix sub (A)..n≥0
- (local)Pointer into the local memory to an array of sizecontaining the local pieces of thelld_a*LOCc(ja+n-1)n-by-nsymmetric distributed matrix sub(A) to be factored.If, the leadinguplo='U'n-by-nupper triangular part of sub(A) contains the upper triangular matrix and the strictly lower triangular part of this matrix is not referenced.If, the leadinguplo='L'n-by-nlower triangular part of sub(A) contains the lower triangular matrix and the strictly upper triangular part of sub(A) is not referenced.
- (global)The row and column indices in the global matrixAindicating the first row and the first column of the sub(A), respectively.
- (global and local) array of sizedlen_. The array descriptor for the distributed matrixA.
- (local)On exit,if, the upper triangular part of the distributed matrix contains the Cholesky factoruplo='U'U;if, the lower triangular part of the distributed matrix contains the Cholesky factoruplo='L'L.
- (local)= 0: successful exit< 0: if thei-th argument is an array and thej-th entry, indexedhad an illegal value,j-1,theninfo= - (i*100 +j),if thei-th argument is a scalar and had an illegal value,theninfo= -i.: if>0info=k, the leading minor of orderkis not positive definite, and the factorization could not be completed.